Experience Vessels of Honour for Yourself
Maybe you've never been to church, or you’ve been hundreds of times, or you're returning from a long absence. We understand that stepping into an unfamiliar church for the first time can be a little intimidating and maybe even uncomfortable for some people.
When you visit Vessels of Honour, you can expect to feel welcomed and accepted -- just as you are. Vessels of Honur is a relevant and friendly church that is filled with singles, families, children, teenagers, babies and adults of every age. We invite you to come join us!
We want to make a difference in the lives of the people here.
Preaching and teaching here center on God's Word so individuals and families can grow spiritually and get biblical answers to life's challenges. Worship services combine dynamic Christ-honoring music with clear, practical preaching and teaching from the Bible. Classes, groups, and activities are available for every age and stage of life. Ministries here are designed to enrich your spiritual life.
A few tips to help you when you visit Vessels of Honour
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code - whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people - someone WILL speak to you.
- Your kids are safe and they'll have fun. Our Children's Ministry teams are well trained to provide the best possible care for your kids.
- Guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligations.
So what can you expect? A atmosphere with today’s music, messages you can take with you that are based on the truths of the Bible. So join the song, tell your story, listen to God, and worship with us