Small groups are groups of people who come together on a regular basis for a common purpose. They may come together for recreation, study, service, support, prayer, or some combination of these activities. The intent of these groups is one of connection and community within a Christ-centered environment. Groups meet at various times and locations in order to facilitate the group member needs. Some offer childcare, while others do not.
- Connecting - A place to find friendships
- Support - A place to find encouragement and support
- Growth - A place to grow as a person and in your walk with the Lord
- Service - A place to stretch and exercise your love for others
- Knowledge - A place to grow in Christ-centered knowledge
- Leadership Development - A place to develop those God has called to lead